Registration Deadline of September 1, 2020.
Fall Youth Sports Updated
- Sports Programs will start the week of September 8th.
- Parks & Recreation Fall Sports programs will be offered as in-house programs for fall 2020.
- No outside games with surrounding towns/teams.
- Fall Sports programs will be offered to Hartford Residents only.
- A neck gaiter and team t-shirt will be provided to participants as part of registration
- All participants must have a facial covering in their possession at all times and used as necessary.
- Coaches, parents and spectators must wear a facial covering during all practices/games.
- Participants must conduct a health check prior to joining each practice/game. Health checks will be performed by parents prior to arrival and may be reinforced by coach or HPRD Staff.
- Coaches will regularly disinfect and clean equipment/supplies touched by participants. Equipment sharing will be limited as much as possible.
- Practices will be limited to no more than 2 days per week.
- Fall Athletic COVID-19 Guidelines will be emailed out to participants prior to the start of the season.
Notice: Programs could be shut down at any time due to COVID-19. Registration is voluntary and you are allowing your child to participate in the program at your own risk. By participating in events/programs sponsored by Hartford Parks and Recreation Department and by visiting town parks/facilities you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
We are still in need of coaches for Soccer, Flag Football and Field Hockey. If you are interested in coaching, please email Jay McDonough, email@example.com, call the Rec Office 802-295-5036 or complete the coaching application - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VolunteerCoachapp
Programs may not run if we are not able to staff volunteer coaching positions
Below are the updated schedules for each sport. (Practice days/times are subject to change, depending on coach’s availability)
- 3rd-6th: Mondays & Wednesdays – 1-hour practice (Watson)